Subject: [Leica] gray dot cases and marking caps...
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:04:00 -0500

I don't use the cases... In fact, I don't even know where they really are...
well actually, I know they are in the boxes along with the front lens
caps.... but I'm not sure where the boxes are either.

I'm not sure how one can label the rear lens caps and keep them straight....
every time I change a lens, asuming I put the cap back on, the cap goes on a
different lens.  I use 4 leica lenses,  the 24, 35, 50 and 90.  Everyone of
them feels different enough that I don't have to look to see which one I've
just grabbed, I don't even think about it.  Normally, if I'm really in a
hurry,  I'm looking at the subject or where I'm walking and not looking in
my camera bag anyhow.

But to each his own.

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio