Subject: RE: [Leica] b.d.'s planning something dangerous!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:46:32 -0400

Absolutely, if it comes to that.....In fact, I think the best test of
whether someone has become a full-blown Leicaholic, as opposed to just being
someone with a bit of a Leica "problem," is whether or not they tell
themselves and others that the rangefinder flare is a good thing, part of
the outstanding design.:-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] b.d.'s planning something dangerous!)