Subject: [Leica] Personal Photographers
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:45:36 -0400

I for one, do not for a nanosecond resent the fact that some fraction of my
tax dollars pays for personal photographers for the President and Vice
President of The United States, and I fail to understand how anyone, of what
ever political stripe could, if they care anything about either photography
or history. Certainly from Jack Kennedy through Clinton, including LBJ,
Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush, the work of the White House photo
staff provides us with a priceless photographic record of the Presidency.

Leicas are for more than photographing grandchildren and
flowers!

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Personal Photographers)