Subject: RE: [Leica] b.d.'s planning something dangerous!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:10:43 -0700

B. D. doesn't want an M3 because he wants a built-in meter, and the issue of
magnification isn't an issue because all he uses on his M are wides and a
50...But what the M5 would provide is a narrower meter spot, which he'd like
to have with the wider lenses, a rangefinder that doesn't flare out, and one
body that fits his hands better...But at this point, he's just gathering
information and contemplating......

Replies: Reply from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] b.d.'s planning something dangerous!)