Subject: Re: [Leica] ......... Minilux Zoom vs TVS III.......
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:21:37 -0400

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 19:50:17 -0700, "Joe Codispoti"
<joecodi@thegrid.net> wrote:

>Here is a partial translation by an on-line translator:

Thank you for that.  I am simultaneously impressed by the quality of
automatic translation that is available these days, and amused by the
overall sound of it.  Now I know where the instruction manual for my
last VCR came from :-)

I'm particularly taken by:
>  Sharpness and contrast worked, particularly with distances starting
> from approximately five meters, " more knackiger ", which probably
> not only the easy Unterbelichtung is to be charged.

You'd need to be a pretty cunning linguist to deconstruct that...

Paul

Message from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] ......... Minilux Zoom vs TVS III.......)