Subject: RE: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:50:23 -0400

There is a difference, humble correspondent, and it is that in the first
instance, one is offering his- in your case- colleagues an item at a fair
price.  In the second instance, friends are being invited to a feeding
frenzy at which their host stands to benefit to the greatest extent.  Of
course one may argue that nobody is forced to bid at e-bay or to pay too
much for an item, but one may also argue that there is no place for civility
and friendship within a use group.  I say that calling upon members of this
group to bid on one's e-bay offering is a violation of our camaraderie.
Anyone is free to disagree.

	Buzz Hausner