Subject: Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 11:38:38 -0700

Krechtz@aol.com wrote:

> Looks as if mentioning the 50/2 Summitar is out of line, eh?
>
> Joe Sobel

I don't know why I would have not mentioned that it was probably Erwins writings
with influenced me on this issue and this were my main influence from day one
for me which was around seven years ago.
I guess I was too lazy to go back to Erwins writings to confirm this.
I was a little surprised no one else picked it up either!
Mark Rabiner
Not good to mention the 50/2 Summitar because of......?