Subject: Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 23:56:50 -0700

My 50mm collapsible gave me bad images.  Then I looked through it and had it
CLA'd and what a difference.

When I went into Ms I purchased a 50mm collapsible and a 50mm DR.   Against
a lens chart, they both looked great.   In regular use, I like both.

I have a collapsible 90mm Elmar and a 90mm Elmarit.   On a lens chart, they
both test well after closing one or two stops.

Roland Smith