Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip report
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:42:09 -0400

Hi, Bruce -

No, I just used my old Olympus Stylus Weatherproof point and shoot while I
was in the canoe.  It worked fine even though it got very wet.  I have some
foggy, atmospheric shots with raindrops on the lens that give an idea of
what it was actually like.  I wouldn't have had room to work with anything
but the point and shoot.  We were very cramped and crowded - 20 people in a
dugout canoe 3 feet wide and 30 feet long!

Leically,

Tina

At 02:36 PM 8/3/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina, Welcome back,
>
>I am curious? Did you end up taking some kind of underwater bag for the
>Leicas?
>Do you try to shoot in the open canoe?
>
>Inquiring minds want to know more...
>Bruce Bowman