Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip report
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:36:16 EDT

Tina, Welcome back,

I am curious? Did you end up taking some kind of underwater bag for the
Leicas?
Do you try to shoot in the open canoe?

Inquiring minds want to know more...
Bruce Bowman
Killingworth CT

images@InfoAve.Net writes:

<<
 Hi, Lugnuts -

 I'm back from the Mosquito Coast and wanted to report that the Pelican case
 carrying my Leicas worked perfectly.  Even though the pressure dial was
 lost sometime in the first couple of days, the case kept all of the
 moisture and dust away from my M6's and R6.2.  Of course, the problem with
 that is that you can't take photos while the cameras are in a case!  I was
 in a dugout canoe for a total of 27 hours during which it poured rain -
 monsoon style - with lightening, rapids and whitewater. >>
Snip