Subject: Re: [Leica] suits and jackets, was GR1 er..
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 20:54:34 +0200

Hi Christer,

Thanks for the funny stories. I guess I am not that creative, and so the only
jobs I have been able to find that can support a Leica habit are ones which
also require at least periodic wearing of a suit, the most idiotic clothing
devised my man. I once heard a feminist theory to the effect that the world is
so screwed up because most decisions are made by men wearing ties--the ties
restrict the flow of blood to the brain with the consequent impact on the
quality of the decisions made by the affected individuals. After spending a day
on a business trip or a customer visit wearing one of those I tend to agree...

In any event, just to get some on topic content: even without a suit, there are
still situations where I cannot or do not want to carry my Leica. For those
situations the GR1 is perfect.

Cheers,

Nathan

Christer Almqvist wrote:

> you have a suit problem. I used to have one too. SNIP

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch