Subject: RE: [Leica] experience and opinions
From: austin@darkroom.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:10:10 -0700

> Therefore, for those opinions and passions that I
> write about, I gladly accept both ridicule and praise.

But Jim, it's not JUST your opinion and passions you write about.
 You also degrade, disrespect and insult others in the process.
 That is unnecessary and uncalled for.  I, for one, do not appreciate
it.

It is also a shame.  You are certainly a bright guy, and have
a lot of good knowledge.  Unfortunately, what is good is sometimes
outweighted by the degrading commends in your posts.

- -----