Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Bob Barr
From: austin@darkroom.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:34:24 -0700

> Have Bob Barr's mouth wide open so that when I get
> there I can regurgitate
> into it like I almost did multiple times during his
> rants and raves during
> the impeachment hearings. I'll loan you my M6 TTL
> so you can photograph the incident for me.

I don't know about anyone else on the list, but I find this kind
of reply (no matter who it's aimed at) completely inappropriate
for this list.  The context was a friendly gathering, and your
comment is far from the spirit of the gathering.  Even politicians
put down their differences and have fun with their opponents...

- -----