Subject: RE: [Leica] My New Leica! Week 16
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:12:05 -0400

Thanks to John and Michael on the parts information!  I have sent off an
email to leica parts and we shall see how soon I can re-label my Holga with
a Red Badge of Fanciness!  <vbg>

And thanks to all for the nice comments on the photos!  I think I do better
with the Holga than my Leicas.  Getting a decent exposure and focus with the
little beast is one wild ride, though.  The first time I ever had to bracket
my shots for focus reasons.

Bob Kramer