Subject: Re: [Leica] Polarising filters?
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:43:40 -0400

at one time kodak supplied their series polarizing filters with a little
outrigger duplicate mini polarized that orbited the main filter screwed in
the lens.  whether anyone today makes anything that accomplishes the same
purpose i dont know. the kodak system was great and the original l600f
hasselblad system had their lenses series 7 drop in(c.55mm)and the supreme
wide was series 8 (c.67m) this being blind like the leica rf.it was a great
system but like the sync terminals kodak used( lost out to the crummy pc)
disappeared in favor of individual filters for each lens, instead of the
series adapter rings. ralph