Subject: Re: [Leica] Polarising filters?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:26:17 -0600

Here is what Leica offers:

http://www.leica-camera.com/m_system/macc_e.htm#polfilter

I have the earlier version and find it easy to use. The newest version has a
bunch of adapters so that it fits most of the lens line up. it would be easy
to mark the edge of a normal polarising filter, for reference, and I believe
one company (Hoya?) sells their polarising filter with the edge engraved
already.

John Collier