Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 or R7
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:44:30 -0400

those contacts are learning contacts. the lense and camera analyse each shot
you take and discuss ways it could have been improved, i.e. different
f-stop,focus pt, shutterspeed,as well as lens selection and framing. at a
certain point down the pike they will make all the decisions and override
all your settings the way hal would have liked. you will be so pleased when
you see the final result you will think you're just getting better. hope
this helps, ralph