Subject: Re: [Leica] Fungus in viewfinder
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:14:51 +0200

I had sent my Leica vintage 1928 to Leica Solms for CLA. They told me it had
fungus and they would trat it accordingly, though they do not guarantee to
free it of fungus. They have special chemistry and thats the best you can do.
 I highly recommend the Leica customer service.

christoph

Message from Axel Schwieker <axel@baer.rwth-aachen.de> (Re: [Leica] Fungus in viewfinder)