Subject: [Leica] If Kyle got a Noctilux
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:22:35 -0500

>There was a thread recently where several people were buying/using
>Noctiluxes to photograph births ;-) The time to worry is when Kyle gets
>one!!
>
>Julian

Oh, I think not.

If Kyle gets one I am sure he will shoot more interesting things than births.

Heck, I'd be willing to bet he would get a photo of an alien
abduction on a moonless halloween midnight with a black cat walking
over the grave of Icabod Crane while some hot PVC clad goth babe
pouts for his camera.
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net