Subject: Re: [Leica] How many of you use cold light heads?
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:51:39 -0400

I use an Aristo cold light (non-variable) on an Omega D2, which was a D2V
before I fitted the cold light to it. I haven't found it necessary to
modify development times at all, though it took me a few weeks to master
the differences involved in printing with a cold light source. My main
shooting includes APX25 in Rodinal, TMX in Tmax, and Neopan 400 in Xtol,
both 35mm and MF.///Dick Baznik
________