Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 viewfinder coverage
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 15:52:34 -0400

Craig:

The answer is yes, but then one has to define "reasonably." Over several
years I've become comfortable using the M3 viewfinder for 35mm, but
initially it was hit or miss. I think it's a matter of training yourself to
do the slightest sweep of the body to know what you'll get.

On the other hand, if framing is critical, I use the M6.///Dick Baznik
_______