Subject: [Leica] Colour neg film question
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:18:18 -0400

Mark wrote:
<Has Fuji got a snappy saturated better alternative which is not too pinky?>

Mark, 160 NPS Fuji is my favourite colour negative film, the base definition
is strong and will stand considerable enlargement, I was looking at one
today of a caucasian family group (definitely not pinky) - it is also
excellent for black folks - suggest you overexpose by at least one stop - if
you need a faster film go for the 400, or if necessary the 800 - all are
very good - Hugh Thompson