Subject: Re: [Leica] what lenses to bring to boston?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:48:02 -0700

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> this weekend i'll be in boston spilling beer on my leica with members of
> the BLUG. i need to know what lenses should i take with me.<<<<<<<<<<

And a whole bunch of other goodies he better take! :-)

But my God Kyle,  you forgot the most important item of all!   The
obligatory can of:

     BOSTON BAKED BEANS!

Hell without that can of beans they'll keel haul you under a moving
subway car going through a tunnel! I mean it's a pretty tough ride,  but
what really hurts is when they slack off the ropes and  bounce you along
the ties while you're trying to shoot sharp images at 1/15 of a sec with
your M6!  :-)

Remember now,  you've "bean warned" and those Boston BLUGGERS are a mean
bunch of mothers!
So whatever you do have that can of Boston Baked Beans in hand and smile
alot! :-)
ted