Subject: [Leica] Re: 50mm
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:19:28 -0700

Art,

>>"If you want to photograph pizzazz, use a wide-angle or telephoto lens,
but
if you want to photograph your subject, use a 50mm."  (Just a thought, no
arguments intended.<<

No arguments from me. I very much agree. After I purchased a 35/1.4 ASPH M,
I planned on selling my 50/1.4. But I've changed my mind. There's enough
difference in the two lenses that I've decided to keep both. I don't want
to be without a 50.

Dave