Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 50mm
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:33:50 +0100

Before I started using an M, I don't think I'd have believed I'd be using a
35mm lens for the majority of my stuff - I actually want something wider.
Having used slrs for years I'd never have wanted both a 35mm and a 28mm -
and yet now I do. Someone recently wrote about them using two bodies with a
35mm on one and a 15 on the other. That's exactly what I do  - and it suits
me. But then, I'm not a pro, I only really do SP and if I miss a shot it
doesn't 'really' matter. I've got a 75mm but it stays in the bag mostly. For
me a 50mm is a 'long' lens.

Julian