Subject: [Leica] piracy on the high seas! avast! shiver me timbers! tall ships my leica! stand back tourists!
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:51:57 -0400 (EDT)

Avast ye point-and-shoot goons! Contax carrying land-lubbers! Prepare to
be boarded boarders! Dubloons! Pieces of eight! Get this parrot off of my
head!

Tallships in Portland? don't say what you don't mean. the PLUG is fully
prepared to invade Portland and route any dopes foolish enough to show up
there without a Leica -- we chased them with our pirate hats and plastic
swords in Philadelphia and don't think we won't do it in Maine.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/plug/events/philtallship/index.html

coordinate with b.d. he's our point man up there. he aims the cannon, we
shoot the trolls.

kyle "chief plug pirate" cassidy