Subject: Re: [Leica] piracy on the high seas! avast! shiver me timbers! tall ships my leica! stand back tourists!
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:39:58 -0400

Can I take this to mean that the PLUG will be in Portland sometime between
the 27th and 30th?
Does your reference to b.d. being your point man in Maine mean that there
other subscribed LUGgers in Maine other than J Vaughan and I? If we were
three or more in number, I would propose a MELUG be formed, but the Linux
Users already made claim to the name.

Carpe Lumen,
Michael E. Berube
(Who will likely be shooting the Tall Ships in the forest city with his M5
on the 28th ONLY as he will be consuming too much mead and celebrating
Lughnasadh in the woods all weekend with a bunch of frolicking pagan
goddesses.)

Replies: Reply from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> (RE: [Leica] stand back tourists!)