Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!)
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:29:59 -0700

At 11:33 AM 7/11/00 -0700, Tom Schofield wrote:
>It's a charity for heaven's sake.  Look at this spin on it:
>
>Robert: no cash, no camera, 6 month wait, but is still getting what he
>agreed to, and will get camera for $2740.
>
>Tom: cash, no camera, 6 month wait, but will pay $2,917.34 (including sales
>tax) in 6 months, and the charity is getting one more sale than they
>otherwise would get.
>
>Our cub scout pack has an annual bake-sale auction.  Does the person who
>buys the first $50 lop-sided cake get jealous of the person who subsequently
>gets a lop-sided cake for $40, or demand a $10 refund from the Pack?
>
>Tom

I commuted from San Jose CA, to various destinations, via Delta Airlines
for six years. Around 500 flights. It didn't take long to become friends
with the Delta personnel in San Jose. I bought coach tickets but they gave
me First Class tickets. Most of the other folks in First Class paid dearly
for their tickets.

Sometimes you luck out.

Sometimes you don't.

Jim