Subject: [Leica] Re: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:08:34 -0700

Sometimes, things just don't always work out to suit everyone. Make one
person happy, make another unhappy.

That's life.

We all have to get used to it.

It happens every day in all walks of life.

After standing in line for two hours, the person in front of me got the
last concert ticket.

I can't afford a LHSA M6 right now. I will be able to in a few months.

I processed some Tri-X in Xtol and it came out grossly underdeveloped. Bad
Xtol!

I happened to befriend a waiter in a restaurant a couple of years ago. He
offered me his dad's M3, 50 Summicron, and 90 ? (I haven't seen the 90) for
$800. It is basically unused, but works perfectly (I've used it).

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Shit happens!

Jim

Replies: Reply from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> ([Leica] Re: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!))