Subject: [Leica] Pictures of Cosina lenses on cameras?
From: "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:33:36 -0400

Does anyone have images, or links to images of some of the new Cosina lenses
on a Leica screw mount camera? I'm interested in the 50mm, but the original
leicas look so good on the camera, that I might go for one of those... Any
suggestions? BTW, I just got my first screw mount camera, a red dial IIIf
with self timer. What a classic camera! What a classic look! I'm still a
little giddy:-)

If anyone has an UGLY screw mount camera to sell, let me know, I'd like
another IIIf, but most anything else will work too. I'd like the viewfinder
to be salvageable, and the shutter needs to be able to be brought back to
life. No vulcanite? No problem...:-) Let me know off list...

Isaac

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] 280mm f/2.8)
Message from Guy Bennett <guy.bennett@wanadoo.fr> (Re: [Leica] More chain link fences)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] More chain link fence & 280)