Subject: [Leica] Henning: I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
From: Bill <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 22:52:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Henning,

I take issue with the term "whining", but as you say, let's talk
about photos.

I shot this a couple weeks ago with AGFA RSX-50 slide film standing
waist deep in the Atlantic ocean.  Scanned on a Nikon LS-1000,
sharpened only, no other alterations.  I like AGFA RSX-50 & RSX-100
because of the great natural colors you get.

http://images.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image/9032386/jax79.JPG

The image is at 72dpi.

OK Henning, show us one of yours.

Regards,