Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 Dragon
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:04:48 EDT

Would someone please direct me to a vendor that might have a m6 dragon

for sale, mint condition isnt a necessity. Any links or sites other

than http://www.cameraquest.com/camsnet/M6Drag.htm that discuss this

camera would be appreciated. Also is there any vendor currently that

releathers leicas.

Thank you

Yes, let me point you to me!<gg> I have a large amount of Leica gear in stock
that I do not post as so to avoid posting clutter.

I do have one Dragon M6 in stock with the wooden presentation box as well as
the 50f2.0 Silver that is was released with. The camera is in Mint condition
(of course) and it is an import as these were never released in the USA.

If you call me at (212) 398-0402 we can discuss price as today is not Friday
so I can not post it. I tried to get you on the email address you listed, but
alas it was bounced back to me so I hope the LUG can bear this public posting
of what would have been a private message.

later,
Rich/The Photo Village, Inc.