Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 21:31:29 -0500

At 7:09 PM -0700 7/8/00, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Donal Philby wrote:
>  >
>  > Jim Laurel wrote
>  ><Snip> could be made upgradeable as far as the CCD
>  > stuff is concerned.  The rest is fluff anyway, at least for a couple
>  > generations.
>  >
>  > But I think profit motive (or ROI in R&D).
>  >
>  > donal
>  > --
>At this point I'm not much frustrated with the fact that the way to do digital
>photography with the Leica M system is to simply scan the negs. I'm having a
>ball with it as a matter of fact! My printer is printing away as I type. Often
>my scanner scans away as I type or as I surf the internet.

Exactly! What kind of scanner do you use, Mark?

- -Robert

- -------
PowerLogix R&D, Inc.
Main Office: 3921 Steck Avenue, Suite A105 Austin, TX 78759
(512) 795-2978 x107 (512) 795-2981 FAX

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Leica Digital)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability)