Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 20:09:45 -0700

><Snip>
> Exactly! What kind of scanner do you use, Mark?
>
> -Robert

I scan my negs with a (gasp)Nikon LS-2000 using 12 times multi-sampling. I get a
2400 by 3600 pixel scan which is overkill for inkjet I don't know about
outputting to film neg.
Or I use a UMAX PowerLook III for medium format or to scan prints.

I print most my stuff which is black and white with an Epson Stylus Photo 750
with MIS Quadtone black and white archival ink sets.
And I have an Epson Stylus Photo 1200 with regular Epson color inks in it for
the color stuff or big stuff.
I'm putting a portfolio together going through all my files from A-Z . It's been
a week and I'm on D, time to pick up the pace.
July is Scan print for new letter sized portfolio Month for Mark Rabiner.

Many of these images I was not able to print to my satisfaction using
traditional darkroom methods.
I'm seeing these images the way I've had them in my minds eye for the first time
in years.
Always thought some day someone would invent a computer for people to use and
I'd do all this stuff!
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Digital)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability)