Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 modifications?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 19:00:21 -0600

Don Goldberg

2451 Thatcher Lane
McFarland, WI 53558
608-838-4769

and

Reinhold Mueller

Toronto, Canada
416-467-6992

will do that kind of work. I have heard around $600US for the conversion but
have not enquired myself. As you can easily see it is a better idea just to
buy a used M4-2 or M4-P as then you end with two cameras. My Leica tech has
not been impressed with the quality of the conversions he has seen but
others have spoken highly of theirs. There is a quick load kit available
used for the M2, 3, D, P, etc ($45US to $200US). It works great in my M2 but
you have to lift up the spool to reset the counter in a M3.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.com> (Re: [Leica] M3 modifications?)
Reply from "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.com> ([Leica] Canon LTM bodies?)