Subject: Re: [Leica] recovering cameras
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 19:26:24 -0600

Leica, or any knowledgeable independent Leica repair place, can recover your
camera with leatherette such as is used on the M4-2 and up cameras. I just
had my cosmetically tired M2 recovered and it has helped its confidence
immensely. It would be a simple matter to use the proper material as a
template for your crushed velvet dreams.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.com> (Re: [Leica] recovering cameras)