Subject: [Leica] Lieca QC--a joke?
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 16:59:10 EDT

OK, i saw this exchange on the digest and I think it is a really funny joke.

I mean, someone says their lens is an example of poor quality control and
when asked for details describes framing, bad composition, boring subject
matter?

And just how does this have anything to do with the quality of the lens?
Really, did I miss something here?

charlie trentelman
ogden

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Lieca QC--a joke?)