Subject: [Leica] for sale AFLOO
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:08:29 EDT

I have on the table before me a gen-u-wyne AFLOO, which if you consult your
Leica Accessories Guide (first edition, page 90) is the improved bench
mounted bulk film winder, capable of handling standard cassettes or 250
exposure reels for all you people shooting Leica 250s.

Eddie Tillis is listing one for $95, but his is exc-plus condition. This one
is used, with the chrome arm of the handle pretty thoroughly brassed, but
there is no chips or brassing of the nice black crackle paint, no signs of
abuse, dents, etc. No marks by the screw holes, so I wonder if it was ever
mounted on a bench.

And of course, it is a must-have for the accessory collector. I've never
tried to use it to wind bulk film, but I guess you could do that too if you
really must.

$65 plus $5 postage and it flies to thee insured priority. Overseas extra.
Respond privately to
summicron1@aol.com.

Thanks,

Charlie Trentelman