Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 and 50 'cron = great slides
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 07:40:57 -0500

As usual, Henning offers great advice.   As a bumbling amateur for more than
40 years, I've run the gamut on various exposure methods for Kodachrome.
As my meters got better,  the percentage of keepers got better.

Once I got TTL spot meters, my success rate soared.   I now shoot Kodachrome
25 at 25 and K200 at 200.

The curious thing is that once I got good at metering with the spot meter, I
also improved with the MR-4 meter on my M3.  As Henning says, it just comes
down to experience.

Bud