Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:51:03 -0500

I have not had much luck in communicatinmg with Brenda. e mails ignored,
teephone calls not returned. When I did talk, she did not understand what I
was trying to convey. Niels up there is very helpful. Sal knows about my
frustations.

Message from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Leica initial quality story)
Message from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story)
Message from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story)