Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:37:53 -0500

Dumb question but what is shutter bounce? Live and learnthey say......

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story LHSA)
Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story)
Message from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Leica initial quality story)
Message from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story)