Subject: [Leica] Re: Jim Kuehl
From: "don chatterton" <dci@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 08:52:24 -0700

Jim and I have been close friends for over 20 years, and I consider him one
of the most honest dealers in the Leica field.

Everyone makes mistakes in business, and sometimes personalities conflict to
the point of misunderstandings. Regardless of whether it is B&H, KEH or Jim
Kuehl that is being worked over, remember...you are hearing only one side of
the story.

Every Leica dealer seems to get worked over the coals every so often, but
none of them are trying to defraud or cheat anyone....or they wouldm't be in
business very long.

Thanks ..... Don Chatterton

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Jim Kuehl)