Subject: [Leica] jim kuhl - about dealers
From: Ben Weinthal <benwein_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

<<Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:43:34 -0500

From: "Bergman, Mark A." <mabergm@nppd.com>

Subject: RE: [Leica] Jim kuhl - about dealers

I didn't know Jim had ever been an official Leica
dealer.  He was a Leica

rep for many years but retired at least ten years ago
and staring selling

used equipment and, I suppose, grey market equipment.

Yes, Jim Kuhl was Leica dealer until Leica stripped
Leica dealership away.
This was written about in Photo District News when
happened. I think many more can relate stories of
disatisfaction with this disreputible dealer and many
more purchased items and did not get what they thought
unknown to them. -Ben (48)