Subject: Re: [Leica] More LTM questions
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 20:01:29 -0400

Dan - have you "disassembled" one, or at least popped off the lid to get in?

How do you do it?  (and please say something more than "very carefully")?

What do you clean such a mechanism with?  I read somewhere to use lighter
fluid.   And what do you use to re-lubricate it with?

...Vick

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] More LTM questions)
Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] More LTM questions)