Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 20:15:43 -0400

Why isn't there a "replace if defective" policy?

Is that why the "Passport" policy was created?

I too went through 2 bodies before settling on my new M6.

One was the store demo (they were going to give me a discount,
but the rangefinder was dirty), but the other one was a brand new
out of box body - with a misaligned infinity focus.

Sad.  Where is that fine craftsmanship?

Vick

Message from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story)