Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica earnings report-comments
From: Jeff S <4season_wonderfulspam@boulder.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:22:52 -0600

I believe that logistics are where Leica has had problems in the past
(R8 motor drive).

I just got the R8 "Quintessence of Photography" brochure, and it looks
like the image-marketing started with the M6 Che brochure continues and
I'd say that baby boomers are squarely targeted. Theme: "Soul" of the
machine. It's very skimpy on actual R-system details, focusing on "The
beautiful things in life" rather than gearhead-pleasing factoids.

Jeff Segawa

no archive

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guy.bennett@wanadoo.fr> (RE: [Leica] Leica earnings report-comments)