Subject: [Leica] T400CN
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:24:46 -0700

At 08:08 AM 6/21/00 -0700, Dan Post wrote:

>The B&W chromogenic film however, would have a noticable shift- as I recall,
>overexposed negatives would hae a slight green cast, and under exposed would
>have a slight magenta cast. This bias could be either a coolness or sepia
>tone, to a puke green or rosy reddish cast, depending on how over or under
>the negative was!!!

This is where a good (one who pays decent wages and hires dedicated folks)
minilab makes a difference. Keeble and Shuchat Photography's in-house
minilab is this kind of a lab. First class results always. My T400CN prints
come back from them looking like real B&W prints. Basically no color cast.
Underexposed, overexposed, it doesn't matter. The prints all look the same.
These folks are good. And they, of course, do a super job with color print
film as well.

Jim

Message from Mike Stone <mike.stone1@virgin.net> (Re: [Leica] Delta 100 barcode?!)
Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Delta 100 barcode?!)