Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 100 barcode?!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:14:24 -0700

The only instructions it could tell the scanner would be the frame number as
well as film type. The Fuji Printer we used could do index prints from APS
or 35mm and you could even do it with film that had no barcode, but if it
had no barcode- you had to enter the starting frame number manually. This
was with the SFA-278 printer with the APS carrier and negative scanner.
Dan