Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica] LEICAUSA
From: "Goud, Naveen" <Naveen.Goud@LibertyMutual.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:20:50 -0400

I think B.D. is lucky.
About 2 months ago, I posted my experience here about Leica USA which was
not nice. I sent in my one year old M6 for vertical alignment correction. I
got it back about 3 or 4 weeks later. I could never get hold of any person
to talk to me, and when I finally got one, they could not search their
database my last name/first name. They insisted on the serial no, which
unfortunately I did not have at work, so I could not give them. I was quite
concerned whether my M6 reached the Leica USA for repair. But finally about
3 or 4 weeks after I shipped it came back to me with the fix.

Regards,
- - Naveen