Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #335
From: Goldworm@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:06:42 EDT

The other morning I was out taking pictures with a trusty old Leica. I was at
the little plaza at the recently opened subway stop in North Hollywood,
California. A friendly newspaper vendor, probably mistaking me for a tourist
(at 7:15 a.m.?) asked if I'd like him to take my picture. I said no thanks,
but would you like me to take yours. He asked is that a digital camera? When
I told him it wasn't he said no, I only want a picture if you can email it
too me.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] email it)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #335)